top of page
- Thu, May 21ZoomMay 21, 2020, 5:00 PMZoomSummer slump is real and with distance learning thrown on top, how do you know where your student is at academically? Topics Include: How to catch up from missed academics? Preparing for next school year. Keeping minds active over summer. Shelter In Place enrichment opportunities.
- Thu, May 14ZoomMay 14, 2020, 5:00 PMZoomWhat about AP Exams that my student is taking? Is there a benefit to selecting PASS/FAIL instead of letter grades for this semester? Thanks to COVID-19, what is happening that may be new and exciting about the college application process and college selection? SAT and ACT Test News.
- Thu, May 07ZoomMay 07, 2020, 5:00 PMZoomWe Answer The Questions: How can medication help my teen manage their ADHD? Why does a diagnosis of ADHD often come with an additional diagnosis of depression or anxiety? My teen stopped taking their medication during COVID-19… is this a good idea?
- Thu, Apr 30ZoomApr 30, 2020, 5:00 PMZoomFacilitators: Charlotte, Educator from the East Coast, Caitlin Hoffman, Ted, Staff Development Director from G.O.A.L.S in Cupertino, and Jana Parker, Licensed Educational Psychologist. Teens and college students are also invited to talk about the triumphs and trials of distance learning at 8pm.
- Thu, Apr 23ZoomApr 23, 2020, 5:00 PMZoomSession for Parents at 5PM and Session for Teens and College Students at 8PM. Caitlin Hoffman, founder of Academic Coaching Works, Educational Psychologist Jana Parker, and CSU East Bay student Galen Rathjens take your questions and engage in a deep conversation about how to best support your teen.
- Thu, Apr 16Zoom CallApr 16, 2020, 5:00 PMZoom CallIs distance learning driving you up a wall? Is homeschooling giving you nightmares? Join Caitlin Hoffman, Academic Intervention Specialist and Jana Parker, Licensed Educational Psychologist as they answer your distance learning questions.
bottom of page